As the recognized voice for the advancement of evidence-based leadership practices in Ontario, The Institute for Education Leadership and partners regularly offer conferences, seminars, and other educational opportunities that support system-wide leadership development and promote student achievement and well-being.
New SO Orientation 2020
Thursday, February 27th, 2020; from 9:30 am to 11 am.
New Administrators' Seminar 2020
Offered by the IEL in partnership with the Principal Associations
- The first session in this series will be delivered by each Association:
- OPC session November 26
- CPCO session will be December 4
- ADFO session will be January 21
- Other sessions are offered jointly:
- December 11 - George Couros - Being a Transformational Leader and Learner, Innovate Inside the Box
- March 24 - Andrew Miki - Starting with Self-Care, Put your own oxygen mask on first
- April 28 - Feedback/Feedforward - Where do we go next?